Recent in Technology

If you has fear of Rematch...

No matter if you have a perfect Application or not. Probably you never thought about have a rematch. Then, you have a rematch. First, it's no your fault. 

That happens. You can be the most intelligent girl in this world, have the perfect English ever or be the most stronger driver of this program, but if just 1% don't work out for the family or for you, somebody will ask for a rematch. And now you must be crying or trying to call your mom to try to make this stressful time go away. But don't worry.



I know, it's hard. For sure I know how do you feel know. First, don’t think this is your fault like I said: it's not your fault. Second, make sure you are thinking about you first then this family. You are more important than this program. 

Do you need to know: you can have more than 2 weeks to find a new family. You can have 1 month, or probably more than that if you have a place to stay. But maybe your counselor or your agency never will tell you that.

I passed for 2 rematches.  My first rematch has when I’m been here just 2 weeks after I arrived in the USA. It was the most stressful day of this program. Now I think as the best thing ever happened to me. But girl, I cried a lot lol I prayed a lot too. You can call all your friends, mom, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, whatever… Nobody will understand what do you feel when the rematch happens.

My second rematch I asked for. And when I asked for the rematch I felt so happy. Was one of the happiest days in this program. So don’t worry. You have time. You are amazing! And you need to know, always will be family searching for AuPais. 

Do you need to know nothing its forever and this program its like roller coaster? Today you can be happy, but tomorrow nobody knows. For sure you will grow up in this program, but I don't think it's because you need it, or I need, it's because this program forces us to grow up.
_________________________________________________________________________________

If you have questions or doubts, feel free to talk to me.
Instagram or Twitter: @angelar0cha

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement